“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires”
[William Arthur Ward]
We are extremely lucky to have a dedicated and hardworking staff group. The most valuable resource in a madrasa is the people who work there. Our educators have several qualifications as below:
- Educators have appropriate experiences, skills and qualifications in teaching.
- We have an excellent educator to student ratio in every class to ensure each student gets individual attention.
- Educators take account of students’ diverse learning styles and individual needs.
- The madrasa has language specialists to ensure students’ language proficiency.
- Educators participate in a well-designed approach to the “Continuous Improvement Program” (CIP) in the latest international pedagogy, teaching innovation, Islamic education, class management and IT for education.