Afkaaruna Primary is established in 2017 and located in Jl Kaliurang KM 12,5 Dusun Pelem, Harjobinangun, Pakem, Sleman, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Our international curriculum is based on Cambridge Standard since is it used all over the world and more than 9000 schools offer this program. Cambridge subject used in this program are: English language and literature, Mathematics and Science. This also has the potential for flexibility as it combined with the Indonesian 2013 Curriculum.
- We use fun, comprehensive and challenging teaching methods.
- We adapt to children’s needs by teaching different subjects through a range of teaching strategies.
- We focus on experiential-based learning to allow students to understand the material they are studying.
- We invite members of the community to speak with students as part of our “Inspiration Class”.
- We go on excursions in our local area providing opportunities to learn from our community.